The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or indeed society in
general. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. He's just discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. With Dante's ability to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, he can transform his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
- Do it with style – Utilize Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking
- Who is Dante? – Explore Dante’s early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters
- Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons, all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry™ titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry™ franchise
- Unrivalled production values – Ninja Theory takes advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat